A contractor that wants to ensure a successful, profitable, and expedited launch with reduced stress.
DMGgo has helped 100s of last-mile delivery contractors launch successfully by providing experienced people, proven processes, and industry-leading technology. Our Launch Assistant will help facilitate many tasks required prior to Day One. Whether it is guidance or completing projects, your dedicated Launch Assistant will be there to support necessary steps prior to launch.
- Ensure Specific Requirements are Completed
- Aid with Vehicle Rental, Account Setup, and Procurement
- Verify all Vehicles, Devices, and Accessories are Ordered and Setup
- Assist with Auto and Health Insurance Setup and Compliance
- Council and Recommend Service and Technology for Contractor’s Operations
- Guidance around Terminology, Process Flows, and Metrics
- Facilitate Onboarding According to Initial Ramp Plan
- Save Time: A typical contractor is able to save up to 80 hours of time in the weeks leading up to launch.
- Save Trouble: Our team has a proven six-week process that ensures success and eliminates stress – from entity setup to launch.
- Save Money: The faster you ramp, the more profitable you are! Our contractors ramp faster and are, on average, 8% more profitable.