A contractor who wants their fleet to be optimized for safety, compliance, and profitability.
DMGgo’s Fleet team supports ongoing asset management responsibilities, including collaboration with insurance and accounting.
- Weekly Fleet Health Status Report
- Rental Vehicle Procurement
- Part and Accessory Sourcing
- Preventative Maintenance Management
- Vetting Local Vendors for Repairs
- Invoice Audit Support
- Lease Redeployment/Return Support
- Save Time: A typical contractor saves 10-20 hours per week on tasks associated with sourcing, preventative maintenance, and repair status updates.
- Save Trouble: Gain insights into Fleet program nuances to ensure compliant fleet activity ensuring program compliance.
- Save Money: Our team is able to improve profitability by optimizing sourcing (i.e., windshields, mirrors, tires) and scorecard performance. In many cases, our team is able to reduce repairs and maintenance by 20-40% by building accountability practices.